These two each pack a nutrient power punch on their own – but together they are unstoppable. And it tastes delicious!
A Few reasons why we adore Matcha:
- High in antioxidants
- Enhances your mood
- Boosts your immune system
- Improves your skin (winning!)
- Lowers cholesterol
This little gem of a chia pudding is a great way to start your morning by getting plenty of superfood goodness! Get ready for pure and revitalising energy that lasts and lasts!
Matcha Coconut Chia Pudding
- 1/4 Cup Chia Seeds
- 1 Cup Coconut Milk (we use the carton Coco quench by Pure Harvest)
- 1 x teaspoon Matcha powder (we use Matcha Maiden)
- 1/4 cup desiccated coconut
- 1 tablespoon of sweetener
- 1 x teaspoon 100 % Vanilla Essence
Toppings (optional) :
- Shredded coconut, cacao nibs, your choice of nuts, fruit – go crazy!
- Place all items in a bowl and mix together. Ensure your sweetener is completely mixed through- stir really well!
- Put into two seperate serving cups/bowls
- Place in the fridge for 2 hours minimum
- Serve with your choice of toppings
- Eat and enjoy! Yummo!
OUR TOP TIPS:
- Matcha can be quite strong, so add more/less depending on your taste. We find the more we eat Matcha, the more we like the flavour!
- Not sweet enough? Add extra sweetener if you have a sweeter tooth. Choose Rice Malt Syrup as your sweetener to keep this recipeLow Fructose.
- Choose your favourite topping!
- Make this the night before so your breakfast is ready and waiting for you in the morning.
Matt and Nat